Boston is one of the few places I visit with a list of things I want to do! When I walk around Boston, I feel as though I am on an 8th grade field trip. Boston is the City on the Hill, the Cradle of Liberty and you must visit all the historic landmarks.
- United Airlines – United
- I would definitely recommend the Sheraton Hotel. It is in the middle of everywhere you would want to go and one of the stops along the Old Town Trolley Tour- Sheraton
- The Freedom Trail
- Institute of Contemporary Art
- Back Bay – The Brownstone homes are a work of art
- The South End – Fine dining, shopping, nightlife & art galleries
- Black History Trail – Start at The Museum of African American History
- Fenway Park – If you don’t go to a game, go to one of the surrounding restaurants
- The Boston Public Library – The Library is incredible on its own, but this is also where the finish line is for the Boston Marathon! This was my first time going back to Boston since the Boston Marathon bombings and I have to admit walking down Boylston Street was surreal. Standing on the finish line had an entire new meaning, seeing all the flowers, memorials, and running shoes made me appreciate the strength of Boston even more.
- Union Oyster House
- Summer Shack
To find out more information please go to: thebconnect